What is the AnthroGuide?

A fully searchable reference of anthropologists within universities, colleges, museums, non-profits, government agencies, and businesses. The online version of the AnthroGuide allows you to search for organizations by name, location, degrees offered, available internships, field schools, and more.

Featured Interviews More Interviews
Community Feed
    PostedTuesday, January 14, 2020 at 8:20 AM
    Each summer, the American Anthropological Association offers two internship opportunities funded by member donations. Internships are six weeks in length and usually extend from early July through mid-August. Internships are unpaid, however they are provided housing and a meal/travel stipend. Interns will spend approximately 40 percent of their time working onsite at the AAA offices in Arlington, VA, and the other 60 percent of their time working on-site at one of two locations: The Naval Historic & Heritage Command and The Smithsonian Center for Folklife and Cultural Heritage. APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 13, 2020 https://www.americananthro.org/internship
    Each summer, the American Anthropological Association offers two internship opportunities funded by member donations. Internships are six weeks in length and usually extend from early July through mid-August. Internships are unpaid, however they are provided housing and a meal/travel stipend. Interns will spend approximately 40 percent of their time working onsite at the AAA offices in Arlington, VA, and the other 60 percent of their time working on-site at one of two locations: The Naval Historic & Heritage Command and The Smithsonian Center for Folklife and Cultural Heritage. APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 13, 2020 https://www.americananthro.org/internship
    PostedTuesday, September 17, 2019 at 9:31 AM
    The 2019 AAA Summer Interns had an incredible time interning with the AAA this summer! In addition to our posts at the Smithsonian Center for Folklife and Cultural Heritage and the Naval History and Heritage Command, we contributed to several research initiatives at the AAA. To learn more about our projects, visit the webpage linked below. Thanks AAA for a great summer! --Sylvia Wilson and Alex Seeman https://www.americananthro.org/LearnAndTeach/Content.aspx?ItemNumber=1657
    The 2019 AAA Summer Interns had an incredible time interning with the AAA this summer! In addition to our posts at the Smithsonian Center for Folklife and Cultural Heritage and the Naval History and Heritage Command, we contributed to several research initiatives at the AAA. To learn more about our projects, visit the webpage linked below. Thanks AAA for a great summer! --Sylvia Wilson and Alex Seeman https://www.americananthro.org/LearnAndTeach/Content.aspx?ItemNumber=1657
View More
Contact Us
+1 703.528.1902
2300 Clarendon Blvd., Suite 1301, Arlington, VA 22201 | TEL 703.528.1902 | FAX 703.528.3546